About Our Connecticut Law Firm
Mariani Reck Lane LLC, was founded in 1980 by attorney Linda L. Mariani, who was raised here in New London. Over the decades, our law firm has continued to expand. Today we are known for providing our clients with legal services of the highest quality on a timely and responsive basis, while remaining cost sensitive.
Learn about our individual attorneys by clicking on their personal profiles here:
Why Choose Mariani Reck Lane LLC?
Here are a few reasons to choose our law firm:
- Experience: We have been in business for decades, so you can rest assured that we thoroughly understand the law and your rights.
- Team approach: Our lawyers work as a team to ensure that each and every client receives the benefit of over 50 years of combined experience.
- Comprehensive help: Because we are a well-rounded, general practice law firm, we can handle almost any work you, your family or your business may require.
- Just the right size: Our firm is versatile and large enough to take care of virtually all legal needs, but not too big or so specialized that you need to see a number of different attorneys for different problems.
- Trial ability: All three of our partners have considerable trial experience. We know how to defend your interests in the courtroom.
- Respected reputation: Mariani Reck Lane LLC has been listed as one of the nation’s best law firms in consumer legal matters. We have also been listed in Connecticut Super Lawyers, “Best Lawyers in the New York City Area” and “Best Lawyers in the New England Area.” Read about more of our accolades.
What To Expect When You Meet With Us
At your first appointment (which usually lasts about an hour), you can expect to meet one-on-one with one of our experienced attorneys. We will start by listening to your story and gathering the important information about your case, then we will answer your questions and explain your legal options. Our goal is that by the end of the consultation, you have a working strategy in place for moving forward.