Resolving Your Worries After A Serious Crash
A motor vehicle accident can turn your life upside down in an instant, leaving you with countless worries and problems. How will you pay your bills while you’re unable to work? How will you afford all the medical care you’ll need? How can you hold a careless driver accountable and make sure other people don’t suffer like you did?
At the New London law firm of Mariani Reck Lane LLC, we understand your concerns, and we’re here to help. We have more than three decades of experience representing people like you throughout Connecticut. Whether you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in a fatal crash, our lawyers can provide the strong, caring advocacy you deserve.
We handle motor vehicle accidents involving:
- Drunk drivers or those under the influence of drugs
- Distracted drivers such as those who text behind the wheel
- Truck accidents caused by truck driver fatigue, poor vehicle maintenance, overloaded vehicles and other negligence
- Motorcycle crashes
- Bus accidents
- Uber, Lyft or taxi accidents
- Wrongful death/fatal auto accidents
- Uninsured or underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) claims
Are You Worried That You Can’t Afford An Attorney?
If you are concerned that you can’t afford to hire a lawyer, relax. It costs you nothing upfront to get our team working on your behalf. We handle auto accidents and other personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis. This means that we only collect attorney fees if and when we successfully recover compensation for you. Our fees are deducted from the money you receive, so we are essentially staking our paychecks on our ability to make a difference for you.