Fighting For Justice After A Serious Injury
At Mariani Reck Lane LLC, we are trial lawyers, first and foremost. If your personal injury case cannot be settled fairly, we are always ready to present our evidence in the courtroom and let the judge or jury render justice on your behalf. Our reputation as competent trial advocates enhances our ability to achieve full and fair settlements with insurance companies.
Let us put our reputation and decades of experience to work for you. We handle all types of cases, including:
- Auto, truck and motorcycle collisions: Motor vehicle accidents are very common, but they can also be catastrophic. Let us help you pursue maximum compensation for your injuries.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist (UM/UIM) claims: If the other driver doesn’t have insurance, or doesn’t have enough of it, UM/UIM coverage may come into play. Let us explain the details to you.
- Pedestrian accidents: Walkers, joggers and bicyclists have rights on the road, too. If you were injured on the streets of New London or elsewhere in Connecticut, we’re here for you.
- Slips, trips and falls: From wet floors and icy sidewalks to debris in store aisles and poorly lit staircases, dangers abound. We hold negligent property owners accountable for such dangerous conditions.
- Dog bites: Many times, children and elderly adults are the victims of dog attacks. We will stand up for your child or loved one, fighting for justice on their behalf.
- Construction site accidents: Construction zones are some of the most dangerous places to be. If you were injured in a scaffolding fall, a forklift accident or another incident, you may deserve compensation.
- Medical malpractice: We handle complex cases involving everything from surgical errors and medication mistakes to misdiagnosis and birth injuries.
- Defective products: Let us advocate for you if you were harmed by a defective or dangerous tool, appliance, pharmaceutical drug or other product.
Do You Have A Third-Party Liability Claim?
Our attorneys have the skill to handle all types of injury cases. In certain situations involving third-party liability, a workplace accident could create a workers’ compensation claim and a personal injury claim.
The type of compensation available and the worth of your case will depend on various factors. Let us listen to the details of your particular situation and advise you accordingly. We have a reputation for achieving verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients, and we will put our knowledge to work for you.